1. Personal Information
"Personal information" refers to the "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law. It includes information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual through the individual's name, date of birth, address, phone number, contact information, and other descriptions, as well as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and information that can identify a specific individual based on such information, such as health insurance card insurer numbers.
2. Collection Method of Personal Information
We may ask users to provide personal information, such as names, dates of birth, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, driver's license numbers, etc., when they register for use. Additionally, information related to transactions including personal information of users that took place between the user and partners may be collected from our partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors, hereinafter referred to as "partners").
3. Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information
The purposes for which we collect and uses personal information are as follows:
(1) For the provision and operation of our services.
(2) To respond to inquiries from users (including identity verification).
(3) To send emails containing information about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services in use and other services provided by us.
(4) For necessary communications, such as maintenance and important notifications.
(6) To allow users to view and modify their registration information and view their usage status.
(7) To charge users for fees in paid services.
(8) For purposes incidental to the above purposes.
4. Changes to the Purpose of Use
(1) We may change the purpose of use of personal information only if the change is reasonably related to the previous purpose.
(2) In the event of a change in the purpose of use, we will notify users of the changed purpose through the specified method or announce it on this website.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
(1) We will not provide personal information to third parties without the user's consent, except in cases provided for by laws and regulations, unless specified otherwise.
Cases where it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, property, etc., and it is difficult to obtain the user's consent.
Cases where it is necessary for the improvement of public health or the healthy upbringing of children, and obtaining the user's consent is difficult.
Cases where it is necessary for a national agency, local public entity, or an individual entrusted by them to cooperate in performing tasks stipulated by laws and regulations and obtaining the user's consent may hinder the execution of such tasks.
Cases where the following matters have been notified or announced in advance and the matter has been reported to the Personal Information Protection Commission by us:
Inclusion of the provision of personal information to third parties in the purpose of use.
Items of data provided to third parties.
Method or means of provision to third parties.
Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties upon request by the individual.
Method of accepting requests from individuals.
(2) Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the provision destination of the information in the following cases shall not be considered as a third party.
Cases where we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
Cases where personal information is provided due to business succession or other reasons resulting from mergers, etc.
Cases where personal information is used jointly with specific individuals, and the subject matter, range of jointly used personal information, the purpose of joint use, and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of personal information of the persons jointly using it are notified to the individual in advance or are easily accessible to the individual.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
(1) When a user requests the disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the user without delay. However, if any of the following applies, we may not disclose all or part of the information and will promptly notify the user of this decision. A fee may be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
Cases where there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party.
Cases where there is a risk of significantly hindering the proper implementation of our business.
Other cases where it would violate the law.
(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristic information, will generally not be disclosed.
7. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
(1) Users can request us to correct, add, or delete (referred to as "correction, etc." hereinafter) their own personal information held by us through the procedure prescribed by us.
(2) If we determine that it is necessary to respond to a request under the preceding paragraph, we will promptly perform the correction, etc. of the relevant personal information.
(3) If we perform the correction, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if we makes a decision not to perform the correction, etc., we will promptly notify the user of this.
8. Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information
(1) If a user requests us to suspend or delete the use of their personal information due to reasons such as the personal information being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or the personal information being acquired by illicit means (referred to as "suspension of use, etc." hereinafter), we will promptly conduct the necessary investigation.
(2) Based on the results of the investigation under the preceding paragraph, if we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will promptly suspend the use, etc. of the relevant personal information.
(3) If we suspend the use, etc. of personal information based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or makes a decision not to suspend the use, etc., we will promptly notify the user of this.
(4) Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, if the suspension of use, etc. involves significant expenses or if it is otherwise difficult to implement the suspension of use, etc., and alternative measures that are necessary to protect the user's rights and interests can be taken, we will take such alternative measures.
(1) Except for matters stipulated otherwise by laws and regulations or this Policy, we may change the contents of this Policy without notifying users.
10. Contact Information
For inquiries regarding this Policy, please contact the following:
Lifelong | Medical Fitness Gym specializing in Exercise Therapy
5-1-12 Kashino Building 201, Onoe-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo 651-0088, Japan